Ongoing SEO Effort
Each month, we’ll perform a combination of onpage optimisation (i.e. your website structure & content) and offpage optimisation (i.e. obtaining backlinks from high-authority, relevant websites, using professionally-written articles).
We’ll also keep an eye on your competitors, watch for and address any server / website errors, and explore new opportunities which arise for content creation or keyword optimisation.
Monthly SEO Reporting
Something which sets us apart from other SEO service providers, is our focus to maintain visibility and transparency over the work we’re performing for you each month. At the end of the reporting period, typically monthly, you’ll receive a detailed work report which includes:
- All actions taken during the last reporting period
- Updated keyword rankings, including insights of significant movements / additions
- Google Analytics results, showing the most popular pages visitors found in search results, your most popular pages / posts, and where your traffic came from
- Google My Business, or Google Profiles results, showing you statistics around how visitors discovered your business in Google’s location-based results and what actions (phone calls, requests for directions etc) this traffic created
- Plans for the upcoming reporting period
Accompanying this report will be a walkthrough video, where we explain the data in plain English. These videos typically run for around 20 minutes, to help give you a strong understanding of the data being presented.
In other words, we don’t just give you “reports”, but detailed analysis!
How Long Does It Take To See Results From SEO?
Depending on your current site metrics and your competition, you may start to see additional traffic / bumps in ranking from your SEO within the first 30 to 60 days. In most cases, we typically see rankings & traffic:
- Start to increase slowly between months 1 and 3
- Steadily increasing (overall) between months 3 and 9
- Achieve strong results between months 9 and 12
Based on how we setup and run our SEO campaigns, and the way Google treats “authority”, you’ll likely find your website ranking for other keywords which we’re not specifically targeting. We like to call this the “rising tide” effect, where your overall website authority results in your other website pages organically improving their Google rank.